Tae Kwon Do Basics
The Five Tenets
All good Martial Artists and Taekwondo practitioners live by the code of ethics and are expected at all times to maintain the five tenets of Taekwondo.
- Etiquette – Know how to behave.
- Modesty – Never show-off.
- Perseverance – Keep on trying.
- Self-control – Ability to control your behaviour and actions
- Indomitable spirit – Never give up.
The Grading Syllabus
Please click here to check out my board on Pinterest. It includes pins for Korean Terminology, body parts, how to tie a belt, etc.